"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Thursday, January 08, 2009

dreams


“I dreamed that I fell in the lake. Then I shouted at the water.” – Nahia, age 12



“I dreamed that a dog bit me. I dreamed that snakes bit me.” – Martha, age 9



“I saw a devil coming to kill me. I shouted to Mummy to come and help me. I shouted loudly. My mother refused to open the door for the devil.” Leku, age 14



“I dreamed when they were going to take us to war. I was the leader of my team. There was a man who was a president, and he was the one who commanded us to go and fight.

There were seven of us. That man gave us an airplane for war.

The soldiers got a helicopter to come. It was going to kill all my soldiers. We jumped out of the airplane, and the blades started but my team won the war.

We went back to the base, and we made a party for my team.” – James, age 12

No comments: