"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Sunday, December 21, 2008

dreams


“I had a dream and it was when somebody was running after me, and I was afraid. I looked behind me and I saw a man with a panga and an axe. I ran as fast as I could.” – Miriam, age 12



“I dreamed that I was going to dig in the garden to plant my mother’s crops.” – Geoffrey, age 10



“I dreamed I was kicking the ball. I shot a goal. Then the night dancer came and then I woke up.” – Bishop, age 9



“We were in the dormitory, and it caught fire. We shouted for help. Everyone was asleep, so there was no hearing for anybody to come and help.” Cissy, age 12



“I had a dream that I was in the airplane. Then mummy told me to sit properly because I will fall down out of the airplane, and I told her that I can’t fall out of the airplane because it is locked. Then I laughed and woke up.” Rosette, age 16



“One night I dreamed that robbers were coming to attack me, but I ran. Both of them had knives for killing me. I was running back home and found a big, big dam and when the robbers were getting near that dam there was the tall-grassed bush. So I hid away from those two robbers, and they could not find any way to attack me.” – Jacob, age 12

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

magnificent!

- jm