"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Saturday, June 23, 2012

petra

Now it's time to feature some of the young artists from St. Mary Kevin Orphanage - those whose work will be included in the exhibition/auction this coming Friday night at the Leedy-Voulkos Art Center.



Abalo Petra

Something About Me:   I am 9 years old.  I am a full orphan.  My older brother (Nicky) and older sister (Isabella) are also featured artists.  I have 1 younger brother with me at St. Mary Kevin, too.  I attend Primary 4 at St. Mary Kevin’s Primary School.


My Future Aspiration:   To become an artist.

My Favorite Subjects to Study:   English

Activities I Enjoy Outside of Class:   Singing, Dancing, and Playing

Best thing about CTT visiting us at SMKOM:   We always do fun things when they are here with us.

One of My Best CTT Friends:  Christy, cause she sang songs and played games with us. She was always happy to be with us.

Special Message to You Seeing My Painting:    Thank you for liking my picture, and I will love that you saw my picture.  

[Thanks to Melissa for interviewing the artists!]


No comments: