"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Sunday, June 24, 2012

nicky




Opio Nicholas

Something About Me:   I am 16 years old.  I am a full orphan.  My younger sisters (Isabella and Petra) are also featured artists.  I have 1 younger brother with me at St. Mary Kevin, too.  I am a CTT sponsored student attending Senior 3 at Kajjansi Progressive Senior Secondary School



My Future Aspiration:   To become an artist, musician, activist, and book illustrator.

My Favorite Subjects to Study:   Fine Art, Music, French, Literature

Activities I Enjoy Outside of Class:   Creating art, writing music, and singing

Best thing about CTT visiting us at SMKOM:   They bring us so much, like friends, art supplies, holiday gifts, opportunity for us to perform, fun times away from our school.  We look forward to their arrival every year. 

One of My Best CTT Friends:  Lonnie and Jane, cause they were our first art teachers.  They taught us their skills and inspired other artists to come visit us, too.

Special Message to You Seeing My Painting:    Every painting is special to me and comes from some place in my mind.  Thank you for appreciating my efforts, and I hope you enjoy the finished product.  



No comments: