"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

review santa fe



In a couple of weeks I'll be heading to the high desert of New Mexico to participate in Review Santa Fe. Since I wasn't able to go to Portland for Photo Lucida last month when Eddie's mom passed away, I was happy to have been notified recently that I was moved from the waiting list to the "get to go" list in Santa Fe. This portfolio review takes place every year, and for the past couple of years entry has been juried. There will be about 100 photographers and 40 reviewers there, the later consisting of museum, gallery, publishing and collecting gurus from all around the photo world. Since I will be showing the Uganda and Shredding projects, I have been busy polishing both portfolios. This is one of the newer Shredded pieces I have completed.

No comments: