"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

open for business as always

image from the book i'm hoping to get published


My recent "Store Closing" post has led to phone calls asking what camera equipment I'm selling, emails wishing me a happy retirement and request by blog readers not to hang it all up yet.

I'm not going anywhere. Just closing up my studio space at the Livestock Exchange Building.

I'm actually working harder than ever before. I'm busy with current self-assigned projects, grant and fellowship applications, a new book I'm trying t get published, a film for which I'm doing production stills, the new Operation Breakthrough video, even a few on-location commissioned portraits. Never a dull moment around here.

So, don't bid me farewell quite yet!!! Sorry for any confusion.

PS - GO ROYALS!!



No comments: