"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Thursday, October 23, 2014

change is in the air



For  a variety of reasons, I am closing my studio in the Livestock Exchange Building on November 30th.  I will continue doing portraits on location.

Here are some things to keep in mind:

if you've been wanting a studio portrait by me, you should probably book it now.

there are some nice pieces of furniture in the studio that will have to find new homes.

i will offer framed pastel drawings and a select group of framed photographs for sale at a reduced price.

i have many frames/glass also available for sale.

copies of my books convergence and kutuuka will be available for 50% off.

one soft box and stand will be for sale.

If you would like to contact me regarding any of the above, please do so at gbfeinstein[at]gmail[dot]com.


No comments: