"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

gloria baker feinstein

GBF05 front view 9" x 17"

back view

Yes, this would be mine.

I wasn't really planning to do this, but when I saw how much fun everyone was having with the project, I thought I'd jump in!

This was a real stretch for me. I think the last time I actually made something with my hands (other than a photograph or a chocolate chip cookie) was during arts and crafts at Camp Birch Trail during the summer of 1967. Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you know what I mean.

3 comments:

Max F. said...

Bravo, Mom! Well done!

Anonymous said...

I love these dolls. Keep them coming!
Laura

Stacie Pottinger said...

I am really looking forward to the auction! Saving my pennies now. All of the artwork and the dolls have been fantastic!