"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Monday, September 13, 2010

mama abbie


Henry has a wonderful mom. She's gentle and kind, nurturing and calm. OK, well, Abbie is my daughter, so I am slightly biased. But I've just been amazed at how easily she has taken on her new role as mother. And how good she is at it!

I just love watching her. She is so peaceful and content. She seems older and wiser already somehow. And there's a look in her eyes I've never seen before.

I feel really honored to be witnessing the beginnings of the special bond she's making with her brand new little boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very sweet.
-JM

Anonymous said...

She really look Gentle and calm lady, Abram is blessed to have such wonderful mother . Not mentioning how luck Sam is!!!!!!
Chief Peter