"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

fraction



I am pleased to announce that my Uganda portfolio is featured this month in Fraction Magazine. Hot off the press, Issue 18 also includes the work of Heather McClintock, Jason Houston and David Rochkind.

Fraction Magazine is an online photography magazine and photographic review. It was started in 2008 by David Bram and Joshua Spees in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Today it is edited and curated by David, an excellent photographer in his own right, and often includes guest curators and writers.

I’m thrilled to be included! Please take some time to peruse Fraction Magazine Issue 18.

5 comments:

Max F. said...

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

The work left me breathless. So beautiful.
-Eileen

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to tell you that I am deeply touched by this work. thank you. BR

Anonymous said...

Strong work Gloria!!!
Lon

Anonymous said...

There's some fantastic pics in there that I hadn't seen yet, so I guess your recent trips have been quite photographically fruitful. I love the washroom image, the flowered curtain silhouette, and the boy in the Nike shirt seemingly in a trance, all of which are new to me. Congratulations! JD