"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Friday, March 07, 2014

fundraiser

A week from today is the Change the Truth Annual Friendraiser/Fundraiser. A lot of blood, sweat and tears has been poured into this event. If you live in the KC area and have not yet purchased your tickets, I hope you'll do so very soon. We have about 30 left. Please click here.

I've been going through some older files looking around for good photos of the children. I like to spread their beautiful faces throughout the venue so party goers can see exactly who they are helping by buying a spa gift card, a piece of artwork or a set of coasters. While doing so, I've rediscovered several images. Here are a couple.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos inspire me.

Anonymous said...

We cannot attend but I will send a contribution to Change the Truth.
I have such admiration for your project and the children whose lives you
have changed forever.

Hugs and love,

SuEllen