"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Thursday, December 07, 2006

great holiday gift idea!

“To see and read about the direct impact your efforts, and those of other contributors, can have on the lives of these wonderful people is something I would like to be a part of. Thank you for sharing your stories and for taking the next step. This project gives people the opportunity to become a bit closer and more humane to one another, and that is a fantastic thing in this world full of so much hatred and violence!” -Patti R.

Some good friends of mine have decided to give donations to Change the Truth to their friends and family for the holidays. They asked me to print up some cards that will be mailed to the recipients to notify them of the gift. I thought this was a terrific idea, so I printed up quite a few of these cards. If you think you might want to follow my friends' lead and give the gift of supporting the orphanage, please let me know. I can mail you the cards once you've made a donation.

Also, I have assigned pen pals to everyone who has asked for one. I have a few children on the list who have not yet gotten a pen pal, so if anyone would like a name and address, please pass that request on to me, as well. Included on the list of kids who would like a pen pal are: a 14 year old girl, a 16 year old girl, a 14 year old boy, a 12 year old boy, a 16 year old boy, and a 13 year old boy.

No comments: