"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

cool comments

Your work and commitment to your cause is admirable - don't forget that the work you are doing is good and right for our world and that because of your decision to make a change - great things are happening.

-Susan P.

I was listening to the news this morning about water on Mars and Harvard's rethinking of what constitutes basic core knowledge and how to teach to undergraduates. Then I think about benighted Burundi and oppressed orphans in Uganda. What disparity in the human experience!

-Leslie M.

The St. Mary Kevin community, Rosemary and I are so happy for everything you are doing for the project. I have been visiting your blog ever since you left. I think you should tell Eddie that you are changing the truth. You are really showing exactly what is at the orphanage and I am sure it will change the orphanage in future.

-Michael M. (director of St. Mary Kevin Orphanage)

I am so moved by the foundation you have set up for the orphanage. Every young person one meets in Uganda needs school funds so badly that I am glad you are helping. Although this won't be but a drop in a bucket, I'm planning to ask my advisory group if they would like to donate our collection to Change the Truth. I'll be in touch. Meanwhile, WOW!

-Val O.

No comments: