"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Saturday, April 13, 2013

road trip!

"No place is boring, if you've had a good night's sleep and have a pocket full of unexposed film."

This quote by photographer Robert Adams is running through my mind this morning as I pack for a quick road trip to central Kansas. I have a date this afternoon with Derrick and Dustin and early this evening with Carrie and Angie (in Smolan and Lindsborg respectively). I haven't seen them since I photographed them for my twins project back in 2005. We'll do an update of those pictures for the "Twins Revisited" project I'm working on now.

Carrie and Angie

Derrick and Dustin

I love hittin' the road. Who knows what I'll find along the way today and tomorrow? I may not have any unexposed film in my pocket, but I do have lots of CF cards and extra charged batteries!


No comments: