"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Sunday, September 30, 2012

yes, i'm still alive!



It's been several days without electricity and internet access, but all is well. The gorilla trekking portion of this trip to Uganda was amazing. I'll be posting pics and info about that soon. I've also got so much to share about the children at SMK, as well as the people residing in neighboring villages.

Tonight Bobbie and I are heading back to the USA. There will be lots to share in the coming days. For now, I hope you enjoy this photo one of the grandmothers living in a village near the orphanage.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was one of those people concerned we hadn't heard from you for a while. Eager to see your gorilla trek pix. Love this granny photo. MJ