"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Saturday, December 24, 2011

michelle


"We went to the beach today. It was a great adventure, just watching their faces, seeing their smiles and their fascination from seeing the world through just the taxi ride there alone. My Girls and I took a picture looking out over the water, all in our own thoughts. I wish I knew what they were thinking. I look at them and wonder what their futures will be like. Who will they be in ten years, and how can I help shape that future? I ask myself will these beautiful souls have a chance to soar and become what they dream. It's hard to imagine for them, but then I think... if I can get others involved just maybe one of their dreams will come true. It saddens me to say just one but I've learned that saving just one can mean a lot."

- Michelle

No comments: