"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Friday, November 04, 2011

open studio


Tonight many of the artist's studios at the Livestock Exchange Building,1600 Genessee, will be open for touring. It is part of a "Hello Art" event, but please feel free to come down even if you're not signed up for that. Eighteen studios will be open, including mine.

I spent the day yesterday getting my place all spiffed up. I'll be there from 5:30 - 9:00 PM; please come by for a visit. I'll have old and new work available for viewing; the Change the Truth store has found its way there, as well. I might even have some wine.

Hope to see you tonight! I'm in studio #525, just as you get off the elevator on the fifth floor. There will be lots of fun studios to visit, and there are great places to eat right across the street (The R Bar and Genessee Royale) so make a night of it!

There's plenty of parking next to the Golden Ox. Now when was the last time you were there? Add it to the list of possible places to dine...

No comments: