"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

henry fix


I've got a list a mile long of blog posts I want/need to do, but for today I am simply posting up a brand spankin' new henry photo, one that traveled to my in-box this morning and has continued to make me grin all day long.

My grandson is 21 weeks old now. His parents, Sam and Abbie, used to send weekly prego pics; now we get weekly installments of the baby's growth on the outside. While I absolutely loved (and pleaded for) that previous set of pics, I must say this set of "growing" pictures has got my heart thumping in a whole new way! (And it's made my relationship with Frontier Airlines much more profound.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words!
Laura