"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

cake-eating women


Kate over at "Eat The Damn Cake" has written a post about eating cake and is featuring the 21 photos I made recently. I love what she wrote (no surprise) and I think the photos and quotes look great. Thanks, Kate, for letting me collaborate with you. And thanks to all the fun-loving, cake-eating girls and women who let me photograph them. Check it out here.

8 comments:

Kate Fridkis said...

Hooray! I'm so excited about this project, Gloria. Thanks for everything you've done.

Anonymous said...

Great project Gloria! It was so fun to be a part of it!
Mary

Anonymous said...

What a pleasure it was to be a part of this project, Gloria. Thank you again for the invite - and the cake!

Anonymous said...

The portraits (and project) are absolutely incredible. Thank you both so much for sharing them with us!
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the beautiful pics, the insightful blog, and the delicious CAKE! thanks, mare

Laura said...

I love this project and especially this picture, it's my sweet MaKayla! Very cool.

Gloria Baker Feinstein said...

She IS adorable, Laura! Has she ever gotten over eating so much cake in one sitting?

Anonymous said...

Yes! This is incredible and I love the idea, the concept, and most of all, the words of all of the incredibly smart and powerful cake-eating women!