"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Monday, April 27, 2009

getting closer

Some very long hours have been logged by Lindsay, the talented, calm and generally wonderful woman who is designing my new book. Tonight I signed off on everything except the cover. That I have to do tomorrow. I am still staring at the two options that are currently in the running, even though a few hours ago I announced to Eddie that I had made a decision!


Lindsay has been so patient with me. She claims the process has been extremely smooth and that it has been a lot of fun. Of course, I have bribed her on more than one occasion by sending her home with things like homemade pesto and iced sugar cookies. Maybe that has helped keep her by my side throughout this journey.

The book will be on press May 13th and 14th. Perhaps I should start thinking about some tasty bribes for the staff at the printing company?

No comments: