"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Saturday, April 09, 2016

working on my website

I've been updating my website this week. The biggest change is the addition of a portfolio named "Grandma With a Camera." I've spent hours looking at everything I've made of my three grandchildren and then picking out my favorite images. Some of these I processed for the first time. I am so lucky to have these beautiful, curious, engaged and creative children in my life. And I am lucky they don't mind me sticking a camera in their faces on a regular basis.

Here is part of the portfolio. To see the rest of it, and to check out other recent additions to my site, please visit www.gloriabakerfeinstein.com.

































2 comments:

Steven said...

You must be such a proud bubbe- they are delightful kids. And the pictures are really lovely, absolutely love the one of the little guys scribbling on the wall! And the blog's interesting too- I knew less than nothing about the situation in Uganda before I came across this site.

Steven @ Cambridge Local Marketing

Unknown said...

My wife and I really enjoyed your blog!! The Grandma With a Camera section is wonderful and really spoke to us both!! We looked through other sections as well and found your postings insightful, in-depth, and meaningful. Have you been to EliteMarketLinks.com? I think you might find a practical use for it!

Pete Summers @ Elite Market Links