"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Thursday, February 11, 2016

speaking at the nerman



I've been giving a fair number of talks lately because of my show at Leedy-Voulkos. (It comes down this Saturday, by the way, so if you live in the KC area and haven't seen it yet, I hope you'll take the time to do so.)

Coming up on Thursday, February 18th is a presentation I'll be giving at the Nerman Museum for Contemporary Art as part of their Third Thursday Visiting Artist Program. If you'd like to come, please do! I'll speak at 3:30, and Nate Fors will present his work right after me. The event, which will be held in the Hudson Auditorium (12345 College Boulevard, Overland Park, Kansas) is free and open to the public.

I'm working on a brand new power-point, which is both fun and daunting. Hope you'll come say hello and listen/watch.


No comments: