"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

baby photos

I have photographed children for a long time. Photographing my own children as they grew up was a real treat. Now I get to photograph my grandchild. How cool is that?!

Henry met his great grandfather yesterday. For the first time. Eighty-nine year old Harold and five month old Henry. It was a very sweet connection.






This boy has stolen my heart, by the way.






I'm pretty sure he stole my father's, too.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So sweet. Henry and your dad look great together.

Anonymous said...

I love these pics! I love the look on your dad's face.
-G.

Anonymous said...

great pictures of Henry. I am so glad you were with your Dada and Henry together. Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Love those great-grandpa/baby pix. It's trite, but true, I think, that there's just something special that happens between old folks and babies. Both are beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures, Gloria. -- Marti