"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

baby henry!

3 weeks

4 weeks

5 weeks

8 weeks

9 weeks

10 weeks

Now this blog will head back in the direction of my upcoming (wow, it's getting very close!) trip to Uganda. Several readers have emailed me, however, asking, "How is your grandson Henry doing? We miss seeing him on the blog!

Never one to let anyone down, I will happily oblige. (Forget the fact that I'm a very proud grandmother.)

These wonderful photos are courtesy of Henry's parents, Sam and Abbie. I'm going to sneak in a quick trip to New Orleans next week and will share my own then. Yes, this is a well photographed child!

Oh, and I just noticed this is my 1,001st post. Break out the champagne or something?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious!!
Mary