"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

party pics

As I head into the final surgery for my reconstruction, I have had a great time looking at all the wonderful pictures Michael took at the CTT event. I would like to extend my heartfelt appreciation to the incredible and talented volunteers who helped make the night a huge success. Besides an attendance that exceeded our expectations, we raised more money than we ever thought we would. Thanks to the pre-event patrons, everyone who came, who "got it" and who reached into their pockets to purchase artwork, jewelry, t-shirts or drop donations into the fishbowl, Change the Truth netted $40,000 on Thursday night!





















1 comment:

Lacey said...

Wowie zowie, what a successful event! Congratulations!

Good luck with the final surgery. I hope everything is coming along well for you.