"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

lecture

If anyone in the Kansas City area who missed my talk at the Kemper Museum is interested in hearing it now, this is for you. I’ll be giving essentially the same talk/slide presentation about my experiences as a photographer at Temple B’nai Jehudah (12320 Nall) on Sunday, October 21 from 5 to 7 p.m. at an event they call “Mix and Mingle.” The cost is 12 bucks per person, but you do get a dinner from Jack Stack Barbecue (probably the best part of the evening). It is supposed to be for folks 55 and over, but since I haven’t yet reached that point (yes, I know, it is in clear sight) I figure they won’t care if you’re a few years younger. I doubt anyone will card you. Anyhow, if you’d like to attend, contact Rochelle Barash at 913- 663-4050, extension 132, or at program@bnaijehudah.org by Wednesday, October 17. It would be fun to see you there!

No comments: