"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Sunday, April 01, 2007

logo


Here is the logo Brian designed for Change the Truth. This will appear on the letterhead, t-shirts, brochure, website, etc. It's actually from a photograph HE made, but it picks up so nicely on all the hands that appear in the images I made in Uganda. I think Brian also tuned into the feeling I had when I was at the orphanage that I had nothing to offer the children then but a hand to hold. Of course, Brian was in Uganda at the same time I was and was experiencing feelings similar to mine. So, it's really no surprise that he "got" what this is all about. The photographs he made during the workshop were definitely among my favorites.

If you have print or web design needs, Brian's company is called Swan Dive Digital. He's a well-respected, sensitive, talented and good-humored artist with whom to work.

No comments: