"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

smk kids' artwork

Top: painting by Oscar. Bottom: pastel by Issy


Have you ever purchased or been given a drawing or painting made by Brian, Willy, Issy, Nicky, Oscar, Ivan, Petra or any of the other talented young artists from St. Mary Kevin? Has the artwork found a place in your home or office? If so, please send me your photos, so I can share them with the artists themselves. They will be thrilled to see their masterpieces hanging on various walls here in America.

The above shot is from my own home. Drawings, paintings and dolls made by the kids are everywhere! These are two I recently purchased from our 6th Annual Friendraiser/Fundraiser.

Please send your photos to me at gbfeinstein[at]gmail[dot]com. I'd love to share them on the blog, as well as with the kids.


No comments: