"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Thursday, October 25, 2012

special day

Today I had the privilege of showing my work to two very special photo curators from a very special museum. It was one of the nicest hours I've spent in a long time. The company and conversation was superb. And how amazing is it to have the opportunity to show one's work to people who are keenly interested and who are incredibly well versed in photography? It doesn't get much better.

I had to finish up some of the most recent work in order to show it today (including a different version of my portrait of Petra). Now I will share it with you.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Gloria. Your portfolio from this recent trip is excellent.
- JM

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! It's such a good feeling when your artistic perspective is appreciated! Love the work! As always, have my favorites. SG