"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Sunday, April 01, 2012

go jayhawks, i mean wildcats, i mean jayhawks, i mean...

I was born a Kentucky Wildcat. My whole family pretty much lived and breathed Kentucky basketball.

For the past 31 years, I've lived in KU Jayhawk territory and have been a fan. Each year during March Madness, I cheer for both KU and UK.

Tomorrow night KU and UK will play for the championship. I happened to be going to NOLA anyway, so I picked up a ticket from a sad Buckeye fan and am happy to announce I will be attending my first championship game ever!

I'm going to wear blue (that's the color for both UK and KU) and I'm going to be happy no matter what the outcome of the game is. That's a pretty sweet deal.

Photos to follow!

No comments: