"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

suite of photographs

For the upcoming holiday season, I have made available a group of 15 small color prints from my Ugandan series. These images are 5.5" x 5.5" and are matted to 12" x 12". I have selected my favorite color pieces; this is rare for me since the Ugandan work that has been for sale prior to now has been in black and white.

The prints are signed. They are not numbered.

I am offering these archival matted prints for $50 each. As you may know, my large gallery pieces start at $600, so this is an unusual (and first of its kind) undertaking.

If you would like to place an order, please contact me. If you are planning to attend the "Gathering of the Goddesses" on October 14th, a Kansas City benefit for Planned Parenthood, you can view/purchase the work there.

Enjoy!



Moon



Child's Drawing



Blue Curtain



Clothesline



Red Toenail



Classroom



Checkerboard



Shoes



Beauty Salon



Yoga



Wash Basin



Jump Rope



Christmas Morning



Coffee Beans



Basket

No comments: