"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Saturday, July 18, 2009

new york

Eddie and I are in the big apple for a wedding.

We started things off at crazy B&H Photo, where I became the proud owner of my very first point and shoot camera. We then spent the day walking the newly opened Hi-Line, poking around Chelsea, eating, people watching and walking over the Brooklyn Bridge. Then we had a fantastic dinner at Milos and saw the play "Ruined" at New York City Center. It was a great day, and I was having a blast playing with my super cool Canon Powershot G10.





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!

Look up our name in the phone book. You'll find most of our relatives there! :)

--KB

Anonymous said...

SO pleased to see the picture of the Hi-Line! Your trip sounds wonderful...
COS