"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Saturday, June 06, 2009

sponsored students: henry and pauline


I have written this letter to thank you for what you are doing for me. I thank you for paying my school fees. I am really so happy and it is so wonderful. I ask God to reward you and to bless you in whatever you are doing. I love you so much. I hope you will be happy when you receive this letter.

From Pauline




I am very glad to write you this letter because of the support you have put in us so that we can be educated, having food and clothes. Please, we appreciate everything you do for St. Mary Kevin. I am hoping to have fun in December with Change the Truth Team 3. My heart always thinks about how sweet you are because you are making my future bright and I know it will be very bright.

I remain yours,

Henry

No comments: