"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lange

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

party pics!

Here are some pictures from the CTT Friendraiser/Fundraiser taken by our good friend Michael Spillers. Enjoy!

Dawn Taylor

Team 4 members Jeff Mildner and Jennifer Smith

Volunteer Augi Grassis

Doll artist Fiona Gowin's mom, April Watson

Volunteer Ali Corbin

Doll artist Patricia Caviar

Doll artist Michelle Beasley

Sue Luger and Sue Mindlin

Patty and Ron Dover

Filmmaker and CTT board member Lynne Melcher

Stacy and Tyler Benson



Doll artist Peregrine Honig and me

Melissa Mosher at the CTT info table with Judy Keisling and daughter

Sharon Klaban and volunteer Sandy Czarlinsky

Live auction, featuring Larry Meeker

Doll artist Stephanie Leedy and her dad, Jim Leedy



Doll artist Ana Stanovcic and her brother, Alexander

Doll artist Leslie Mark and her husband, Mark Eisemann

Anastasia Pottinger and me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics and wonderful work---I wish I could have been there!

Cheryl

Sondra said...

I love my painting and I can't wait to help again at the next event!